Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Way I See It...


If you know me at all, you know how much I LOVE Starbucks! Jenny can attest to this...my Starbucks partner in crime.;o) I love the new "The Way I See It" cups and a friend of mine at school today came to show me what hers said:

The Way I See It #208
I wish couples who desperately take every means possible to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. A child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. Just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. This child enters a family the same way! It is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart.
---Michele Johnson
Starbucks customer from Wamego, Kansas

I couldn't have said it better myself. Happy Valentine's Day to our family and friends...and to our sweet Lily.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I haven't seen this quote yet, but it is a great one for you to identify with! So many little ones out there who need a loving home with people like you and Robert. We continue to pray for Lily to get to you guys as soon as possible!