Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Stork Came...

...and went, with no referral for us. Apparently it was delivering travel approvals and special need referrals. It looks like we won't hear anything this week, so we are hoping for next week. Robert has been working this week during our Easter break (yes, I said Easter break!) so he can bank it for a week when we do finally go to China. I have been relaxing at home, working on some projects I want to get finished, spending time with my friends, and trying not to think about Lily. Ha! The good news is, while I thought I would be completely stressed out and on pins and needles all week, I have felt amazingly peaceful. No matter what happens, we will at some point see her sweet face and it will have been totally worth the wait. This kind of peace can only come from the God who knew the plans He had for us before the creation of the earth. I am so thankful for that. We'll keep you posted, and hopefully we'll have some good news soon!

No comments: