Friday, October 12, 2007

LOTS of Pictures!

Since it's been a while since I last posted, I figured I'd post a lot of pictures for ya'll. (I'm practicing my Texan drawl for when we go to Austin in December!) Enjoy!



Lily and Lily
Lily's friend Lily (aka Lydia) came over for a playdate last week. They had fun, but let's just say our Lily has lots of work to do on sharing!
This is fun!
Wait a minute...those are my blocks!
Looking Cool With Daddy
And sooo cute in pigtails! Daddy doesn't like them as much though because they make her look more like a little girl and not so much a baby. I have to say I agree, but they are sooo cute!
Lily's Precious Panda

I See You!

Feeding Herself For The First Time!
Robert tried handing her the spoon just to see what would happen. She put it right to her mouth and fed herself! She is a genious I tell you.
Going for the spoon...

...and right to the mouth!

Getting a little messier...

Oops! This is what happens when a 1 year old tries to feed herself!
Little People
Lily loves her Little People and this farm is her favorite...at the moment.

Shop 'Til You Drop!
After church on Sunday, we went to the mall to meet Robert's mom and sister for lunch. Someone got a little sleepy! I wish I had a stroller someone could push me around in when I get tired!

1 comment:

Jill P said...

LOVE the new photos....Lily is such a cutie! I know how hard it is to hand over that spoon....but the reward is watching them grow and learn to take care of themselves. Bitter sweet! You guys are such wonderful parents; Much LOVE to you and your family.