Monday, September 20, 2010

Simi Valley Days

We took Lily to Simi Valley Days this weekend. We just went to check it out for a little while on Saturday and as it turns out, Lily loved it. This little girl is quite adventurous! The first thing she wanted to go on was the ferris wheel. She had no qualms about being up so high...she just enjoyed the ride...and the view. I of course was a nervous wreck and held on for dear life. Oh to be so young and innocent...to be able to just enjoy and not have everything that could go wrong continually flashing through my mind. Anyway, she had so much fun we ended up taking her back on Sunday evening for more. She went on the ferris wheel again...this time with daddy.;o)


The inflatable section was so much fun! She got to go down this big slide. She LOVES slides!

Ready...set...


...GO!!

Then she got to go through a really cool obstacle course...




Wheeeeeee!! She LOVES slides.;o)

She got to go on her first roller coaster ride.





Then she went on the ferris wheel with daddy. And it's a good thing too. I would have had a heart attack being stopped at the top like that. I just about had a stroke watching from below. Especially when I saw...

...this. Yikes!!!

I got to go in the spinning apple with Lily. That was fun! The little boy with us is Ryan. He went on the ferris wheel with Robert and Lily. They don't allow single riders and his mom didn't want to go...can't say I blame her.;o) He ended up going to this ride next also, where again they don't allow single riders. As we were spinning I asked him if he'd ever been to Disneyland (I had visions of spinning teacups running through my head.) He said, "Never in my life." He was so cute! Lily immediately told him, "I am going for my 5 birthday and you can come with us if you want!" Such a sweetie. He told her, "But I am 7 1/2...almost 8!"

Ryan went with Lily down the giant fun slide too.


I think they both loved it!

I think Lily is going to have an AMAZING time at Disneyland for her 5 birthday.:o)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm with you on not liking Ferris Wheels! Looks like you had a great day out.

Jill P said...

Awhhh, looks alot like our Puyallup Fair. Glad she had fun!