Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mother taught me LOGIC - "If you fall off that swing and break
your neck, you can't go to the store with me."
My Mother taught me MEDICINE - "If you don't stop crossing your eyes,
they're going to freeze that way."
My Mother taught me ESP - "Put your sweater on; don't you think that I
know when you're cold?"
My Mother taught me TO MEET A CHALLENGE - "What were you thinking?
Answer me when I talk to you... Don't talk back to me!"
My Mother taught me HUMOR - "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes,
don't come running to me."
MY Mother taught me PATIENCE - "Sure, you can do that. As soon as
you're 21 and leave the house!"
My Mother taught me DIPLOMACY - "I don't want to hear who started it,
It takes two to fight."
My Mother taught me SHARING - " Play nicely with that or I'll just
take it away from both of you."
My Mother taught me ETIQUETTE - "Use your fork! If I see that hand
on the table again I'll Slap it!"
But most of all, My Mother taught me LOVE - " You know that whatever you do or whatever happens, I'll stand behind you because I Love you." Unknown

I wish you a joyful Mother's Day...to all of the moms and all of the waiting moms. Enjoy your day!

No comments: