Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy 18 Month Birthday Lilybug!

Yesterday Lily turned 18 months old. I know I've said it a million times, but I can't believe how much she has grown in such a short time. She has been such a precious gift to our family. Here are a couple of "then" and "now" pictures.


Lily in July 2007 while we were still in China. She was swimming in this 12 month size dress.

Lily in February, 2008. She fills this dress out much better now! Her hair has gotten so long and look at all those teeth! I fall in love with that smile more and more every day, if that's even possible!

4 comments:

Jill P said...

What a beautiful transformation from a fearful little girl to a very loved, happy, little lady. She is just so beautiful! What a blessing for you all.

Irene said...

Many sweet blessings to you and to your family!

Unknown said...

She is precious, regarding the panda, all four of my children had panda bear cakes for their first birthdays and I'm so happy that my daughter is carrying this on with her child(ren). :)

Pamela said...

priceless.