Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy (be-lated) Valentine's Day (and new pictures!)

Well, I finally have some new pictures to post! I have really got to get it together and learn how to upload and convert these things myself. I am just so not into that!

Anyway, first are just some cute, random pictures.:o)


I had Lily show off her tushy so I could get a picture of the reason we bought this dress.:o)
Plus it was only $6 at Costco. Gotta love it!


Another swing picture at the park, but I just love this one.


Look at that smile! When I see her smile like this, it just fills me with joy at the miracle we've been given.


On to Valentine's Day! I found these adorable little mailboxes in the $1 bin at Target (LOVE that $1 bin!). Naturally I had to get them to decorate for Valentine's Day gifts for our family. Of course the flags are up since Lily helped decorate the special valentines we put inside.




Some little 3 x 3 valentines and a cute little box made with the Stampin' Up scallop envelope die for the Big Shot. It's amazing the things you can do with that machine!


Of course Lily got a little spoiled for Valentine's Day.:o) I decorated a tin for her and filled it with toy jewelery (again from the $1 bin!). She also got a new placemat, a plate, a big girl cup, some silverware, a new Curious George DVD and a great big marshmallow heart.

I think she liked it all!



We went to Nai Nai's house the day after Valentine's Day for my birthday dinner. We forgot to put my memory card back in my camera and borrowed hers. I found this adorable picture on it of Nai Nai and Lily from Christmas. So precious!

Lily got spoiled again with Valentine gifts from Auntie Ellen and Nai Nai's friend Jacci. Jacci is also the one who gave Lily Snowflake. You may remember the story of Snowflake from last summer. I'd link directly to it, but I don't know how!





Lily and Larry. They have a lot of fun together...a very special relationship. He and Nai Nai took care of Lily while I was in Salt Lake City last July/August for 3 days. Larry casually mentioned that I should go on another one of my stamping getaways. I think he's trying to get rid of me! When I mentioned this, he affirmed my suspicion.:o)


On Monday, 2/16, my friend Michele called me in the morning saying she was in labor. Her whole family had been sick and she asked if we could watch their 2 year old, Rachel, for the day. No problem! Lily and Rachel had a great time playing together.

Rachel emptied one of Lily's baskets and promptly crawled inside with several toys. So cute!

Lily had fun dragging Rachel around by the hand showing her the house and all of her toys.

Here she is "helping" Rachel with her drink.

And, by the way, Michele and her husband Sean came to pick up Rachel later that afternoon...with no baby. False labor...darn! But happily, Rachel's baby sister, Marley, came a few days later...Saturday, February 21st, weighing in at a mere 5 lbs, 10 oz and 21 " long. A tall, skinny future basketball player!

No comments: