Tuesday, January 16, 2007

American Idol

Today is a day I have been waiting for for 8 months. It's the new season of American Idol! It's pretty much the only show I "have" to watch every week (although many people are convincing me I should watch "24"...I might have to add that to my schedule). I sometimes feel so sorry for people after they hear what the judges have to say, but at the same time, they are going to an audition to be judged. I can't believe some of these people. Do they really think they can sing?? Or are they just looking to get on TV? I'm sure it's a little bit of both. Anyway, I am just thankful it's back to keep me entertained over the next few months. My dad always used to say, "Don't wish your life away Julianne.". I know dad, but if these next 3 months or so went by a little fast, I wouldn't be very disappointed!

No comments: