Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Our Itninerary

So this is it. I still can't believe it! We are leaving on July 4th now instead of the 5th. Apparently there were no flights available on the 5th, so we had the option of leaving on the 4th or the 6th. The 6th would have been fine, but we would have gotten in to Beijing mid-afternoon Saturday and would have missed the whole sightseeing schedule for that day. We figured if we are going all the way to China, we'd like to be able to see what's there! So, long story longer, we are leaving on the 4th at 8:40am and we arrive back in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon, July 20th. We have a travel meeting with our agency on Friday so I'm sure we'll get a lot more information then. I've finally started packing and getting things together we'll need to take with us. My friend Allison and I are going on a final shopping trip on Monday to pick up any additional items we'll need that we don't already have. (Allison and her husband adopted their daughter from China a little over 1 1/2 years ago and have been such a blessing to us during this process. I know our girls will be great friends!) So that's the story for now. In the meantime, I keep standing in the doorway to her room, looking, staring and just waiting for our little Lilybug to fill it with life!

No comments: