Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm Still Here!

It's been a while since my last post. As usual (ugh) things have been busy lately. We just got back from our vacation to Medford, OR on Wednesday and have been busily preparing for Lily's birthday party tomorrow. She turned 2 while we were in Oregon so we had a little party for her there, but tomorrow is the big Panda Party. My sister-in-law came over tonight to help me decorate the cake. It came out soooo cute! I made a couple of birthday banners for decorations and we'll have lots of balloons and streamers up. I'll be sure to post pictures after the shin-dig. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Robert's still been updating his blog, so you can read all about our traveling adventures, including a second surgical procedure for him at one of Medford's finest hospitals! He has lots of pictures up from our trip and the first of Lily's birthday celebrations. I'll have more birthday pictures up soon!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Lily - hope you have an awesome party!