Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Projects

It's been a while since I've posted any projects. I just haven't been able to get my wonderfully busy husband to get any pictures lately. I plan on giving him his "honey-do" list this weekend.;o) Anyway, these pictures are of Ellen's birthday gift. Her birthday was on August 1st but I was at the Stampin' Up convention (woohoo!) so we celebrated the following weekend. I forgot to have Robert take pictures until after she had already opened her gift. Surprisingly, Robert happened to have his camera with him.;o) You won't believe this, but the box I wrapped her gift in was actually one of the boxes our lunches came in at convention! You know you're addicted to stamping when you look at your lunch container and think, "I can decorate that!". And you are even more addicted when you can say that out loud to your best friend. The pictures aren't the greatest since he was on such short notice and didn't have access to all of his equipment, but I think you can get a pretty good idea.



I'll post more projects this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that one. You are really creative.

And the tag! Great!

karly said...

Hello creative friend! LOVE the box idea! This motivated me to look at different packings this week and think, "Hmmm. What can I do with this?"

Anonymous said...

I love my gift!!! Thank you. If you want Robert to take more pics of it, let me know and I'll bring it over next time I come
Love, your sis