Monday, September 22, 2008

More Stamping Fun!

This first project I made for a woman at church who has been sick for over a year with no real diagnosis. She is a wonderful, Godly woman and I pray it's God's will that she be healed soon. I used a Stampin' Up tin, decorated it and placed a card and bookmark inside. The pictures came out a little bright...again, not the professional photographer in the family!



(Don't pay any attention to all of Lily's stuff in the background on this one!)




The following cards we made at my Stamp-a-Stack class on Friday night. Everyone got to make 10 cards for $10. We did two of each design...one birthday card and one thank you card. I love doing these classes. They are a ton of fun, and everyone walks away with a "stack" of cards to have on hand for a lot less than what they'd pay at the stores. These pictures came out a little better. It dawned on me that my husband has this great light tent out in the garage that's perfect for taking pictures!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why don't you ever post anymore?