Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Projects

With the rapidly approaching Christmas season, I've been busy working on all kinds of stamping projects. I've made Christmas cards, gift tags, gift bags, gift card holders, ornaments, all kinds of fun things! My favorite part about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is having a class and watching peoples faces light up when they see how easy it is to make such fun, cute things! I've always thought it makes a gift so much more meaningful when it's made with your own hands. Here are a few things we did at my class this last weekend.


The larger card is a pocket card...the white card with the tab pulls out.



Two little gift bags. These are really cute and so easy...a lot of fun to make.



Gift card holders...you pull the tab and the gift card is attached to it. Again, super easy and so cute!


A cute set of gift tags. I think I'll be using these on my Christmas gifts this year.



Today I got out of Christmas mode to work on some birthday, thank you and baby cards I need to get sent out.


This one is so cute! I copied part of the idea from another card I saw. If you click on the picture, you might be able to notice the detailing on the bottom. I scored on the white every 1/4" so it looks like wainscoating (sp?).

These are the same...only one is a birthday card and one is a thank you card.


And I couldn't very well post without putting a picture of our sweet Lily. Here she is after her bath tonight. She is just the cutest thing ever!





No comments: