Monday, August 13, 2007

No More Tears!

Well, we never thought we'd see the day. Lily has apparently overcome her fear of the bath! We put her in on Friday night...first we let her splash her feet in the tub, then she put her hands in and splashed them around. After that, we put her all in and not one cry! What a difference having those new toys has made. We gave her another one last night, and she just went right in. She was having so much fun playing with her toys in the bath, I think she completely forgot she was even wet. Then we thought maybe she'd get upset when we took her out, but she didn't. And to top it off, this morning when I went to get her up, it was the first time she didn't cry...she actually laughed when I came in the door! Our little girl is doing so well and we are so proud of her!


Hmmmm...I guess this is not so bad.

Actually, I think this is kind of fun!

Look at me mommy...I'm having fun!






I guess bath time is not as horrible as I thought. I could do this again!





No comments: