Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We Have Poopies!

I never thought I'd be so excited to see poopies! We got her on Monday and by this morning (Thursday) there had been nothing. We were getting worried and finally asked Mary (our guide) this morning if we should do anything. She said not to worry and told us to give her a bottle at lunch and then hold her over the toilet and she will go. Well, I didn't want to hold her over the toilet. We want to get her used to using her diaper. So after we got home from the Pavilion (I'll post pictures later), I gave her her lunch, went to change her diaper and SURPRISE! We all started clapping! I'm sure that's the only time we will clap for that. I sure feel relieved, and I'm sure Lily does too. (I didn't take any pictures of it though...I'm not THAT sentimental!)

No comments: